Lens Culture is featuring The Manual Project
Lens Culture is an online magazine celebrating international contemporary photography, art, media, and world cultures. Discover photography from all continents and various points of view: documentary, fine art, photojournalism, poetic, personal, abstract, human, and street photography.
- Read essays, analysis and criticism about photography and culture.
- Listen to audio/video interviews with more than 40 photographers.
- Participate in international photo workshops, awards and events.
- Buy very cool 21st century photography at our online store.
- Lens Culture attracts visitors from more than 100 countries every day.